Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cologne Suprise Infomercial Skit


Cologne Surprise Infomercial Skit


Cast: 1 m, 1 f, 1 either


Version 1 written by the actors:


(Salesperson stands behind table on a street corner. Man and Woman start to walk past.)

Salesperson: (Stops Man and Woman) Whoa there! Wouldn’t you like to try this new cologne for men from Llamarama, sir?

Man: No thanks.

Salesperson: Aww, come on. This new cologne is a very MANLY scent!

Man: I said no. (Man and Woman try to move past Salesperson, but he/she sprays them both 
with the cologne.)

Man: Wow! That is a manly scent! I love it! I’ll take three bottles!

Woman: What a pretty smell! It reminds me of roses and daisies! (Salesperson packs everything up and quickly moves off)

Man: Somehow, I think we’ve just been duped.


Version 2 written by Katie Heck:

(Man and Woman sit in chairs, blindfolded. Salesperson enters with cologne bottle.)

Salesperson: Hello everyone, my name is (Name) and I am here to tell you about a great product (holds up cologne bottle) Llamarama Cologne for men. Now, this cologne is one of a kind. This 
men’s cologne is a very manly scent, and to prove my point I will have this brave volunteer tell you what he smells. (Salesperson walks over to Man and sprays some cologne.)

Man: Wow! That is a manly scent! I love it! I’ll take three bottles!

Salesperson: See, this is one of a kind. Now let’s see what our female volunteer thinks of this. (Salesperson walks over to Woman and sprays cologne.)

Woman: What a pretty smell! It reminds me of roses and daisies!

Salesperson: (Looks surprised) Ummm, that’s all the time we have for today. Remember, for just $39.99 this cologne could be yours. Just call 555-1234.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Snide remarks?...don't answer that last question.